Sunday, April 12, 2015

What makes us human ?

If you ask people the question what defines us as humans or what makes a human a human ? They would probably say emotions , feelings , smell , touch , and love. I know that I'm human 100% or I think I am because I have a heart , love , and have emotions which robots don't have. A big part of what makes robots robots is the fact that they don't love , because in humans lives that's a big part of it. Robots aren't made to love like humans I don't even think robots have hate feelings. Robots to me are basically a very intelligent brain that can answers to your problems with out making any mistakes. But humans make mistakes all the time that's what makes us better at things and most of the time when we mess up we strive to fix our mistake and make it right , we might get frustrated about it but that's what makes us human were not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment